During the interview, we analyzed 3 questions:
- How does a sedentary lifestyle affect a person and what is hypodynamia, its causes and consequences.
- What problems do people who spend 6 or more hours a day sitting at the computer most often consult a neurologist.
- What recommendations can Dmytro Mykolayovych give to prevent or minimize the consequences of prolonged sitting.
- Hypodynamia – a violation of the body’s functions (musculoskeletal system, blood circulation, breathing, digestion) when motor activity is limited, the force of muscle contraction is reduced.
- Hypodynamia is a disease of the 21st century, even 50 years ago this problem did not exist even in passing. We attach a photo showing the main problems arising from hypodynamia.
- Pinching of the sciatic nerve, apathy, depression, headache, insomnia.
- Movement is life! The more we move, the better we feel, provided that we move correctly 😊
Also, the correct organization of the working space is necessary: tables with height adjustment and ergonomic chairs. Some doctors of the clinic operate on Konky-Horbunky chairs.