During the interview, 3 questions were discussed:
- What is Oleksandr Anatoliyovych’s opinion regarding alternating work sitting / standing.
- Do you need an orthopedic mat and how to use it correctly.
- Does the Weisner hager paro_2 ergonomic chair meet the needs of our body and can it be called ergonomic.
- Oleksandr Anatoliyovych considers the trend of alternating sitting / standing work to be very correct. The most important thing, in his opinion, is to move more and enjoy life. He also said something there about gravitational loads, but here it is better to listen to the interview 🙂
- Orthopedic mats are a very useful thing, only if you stand on them barefoot or in socks. There are a large number of reflexogenic points on our feet, by properly stimulating them, we can influence the state of the entire body.
- The Weisner hager paro_2 chair fully meets the necessary criteria for a correct fit and its name – ergonomic.